Monday 26 November 2007

Lcd digital photo frames for your Christmas gifts

One month is left to the most romantic feast of the year and you surely began to think about Christmas gifts to your family and friends. Do you think to visit some on-line shops? I have to confess, in the last year I like to do everything directly from my PC and that is why I present with pleasure an online shop.

Digitalframez.com is a store that offers you an interesting and relatively new thing: digital photo frame. If you think ( as I did) it's a simple classic object, you are wrong. Modern frames are more similar to computer or TV. The presence in our lives of digital cameras and camera phones changed frames for family photos too. Today you can see -or gift to members of your family- entire slideshow, album of yur photos all in one digital picture frame.

Digital frames are very simple to use. The only thing to do is to transfere memory of your camera to the memory of the frame. And push buttons of your remote control (included in the price). All frames are compatible with JPEG, MP4, DivX, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, MP3, WMA, WAV formats and you can see even movies and hear background musik because they have built-in stereo speakers too. Don't want to disturb others? Use headphones!

Digitalframez.com provides you with three months warrantee and asks you to choose insurance for your shipping that will cover lost or damadged during transit pieces.

Really fabulouse gift, isn't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent timing for these digital frames. We just bought some for our parents and kids this weekend as the holiday season is picking up. Though found at a pharmacy store that sells everything imaginable, these were not inexpensive.

If you are interested in pet/animal products petmonologues.com has just started showing nicely designed gift ideas.

Liudmila said...

You know, this is only a review. It's my job. What can I say more? Can it be interesting for you?

Liudmila said...

Excuse me, footiam, I cancelled your comment for error.

Writing reviews (and I hope to learn to write articles too) is not pizza-money for me, it's only possibility to have a job. And to survive.

And I have to work really hard to maintain my blog interesting and ever new to read
(if you see, I try to have 1:3 proportion, and this is great work, because I'm not english speaking first, and I have to find many interesting ideas every day, second -hope you like what you see here)

So, befor you judge me, you have to know, why HAVE I TO DO it.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog