Monday 10 December 2007

Awards for SMILE

Thanks to all friends that mentioned my blogs in their posts

A very beautiful rose, you think? It's an Award distributed by the bloggers. No, THIS one is not for me. But Chris from The dog log mentioned me 2 times in her posts and it's the time to thank her for it. So, if you like awards-posts, go there to partecipate.

You know it, I don't like this sort of posts. There are diferent reasons for it. First of all they have nothing interesting to read and to learn. They have even nothing to smile. So that is why I partecipate on this actions on my own way: I post a photo to make you smile and the list of your friends. I think it's good as Award and creates good emotions -that is important in our life.

Emma and her mom @Canine Kids
Raivyn @ Kaleidoscopic Reverie
Steve @ Steve Wilson Marketing
Furbaby Frenzy
Cynthia @ Luna Tail
Johann the Agility Dog
Colin @ Life blog
Waliz @ Waliz Diary 07
Happy @ Serendipity
Musings at Windyridge
Pass the notice: we like smile.

Anekdotov.net

Excuse me,pls, I forgot to tell you about the other blog of Chris Catnip Corner

and there was the other list of blogs too:
Lilyruth's Dogcents
Franx's Dog lover
Auntie Dar's Life
Cats are crazy
Daisy the curly cat
Indy's corner
The cat realm
Curious Animals
Lacylulu Hudson, and
Emma and the Canine Kids
and here the list of previous blogs:

Limadang.com
RamblingMoo.com
blogginginmypyjamas
StylewithPassion
Chinneeq
dorazooropazoo
Babyshern
HiPnCooLMoMMa
Rachel’s Soulful Thoughts
When Silence Speaks
Dancing in Midlife Tune
Underneath it All
I am Dzoi
Hobbies and Such
moms…..check nyo
Choc Mint Girl
Amel’s Realm
My Thoughts
Rusin Roundup
Juliana’s Site
Max
Rooms of My Heart
Mariuca
Colin aka cotojo
A Great Pleasure
MondayMorningPower
The dog log
and now I think, I can finally sleep with my coscience in peace. Could not sleep this night because had forgot about this other blog of Chris and other list!

One more friend you can find here:
Blogengeezer from "Da Flikkers"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Liudmila,

I arrived here through a pingback on my blog.
Some very interesting reading and some wonderful pictures :)

Have a good week
Colin

Blogengeezer said...

Blogengeezer is back. I found 'Ansel Adams' on 'Google'. His photos of the moon light remind me of your photo of your nice cat, the one that led me to your blog in the first place. I have been very busy lately. You can read about that on http://daflikkers.blogspot.com/

I see you are taking more pictures of everyday life. In my 'comments' section, below the latest postings, you will see Collett Hera's link. She likes to take pictures like you do. Collette Hera lived in Europe while growing up. I think you will find something in common with her.

I will be back again, Your Friend 'Blogengeezer' (Google)

Johann The Dog said...

Hi! Thanks for mentioning my blog and linking! We linked to you too. Great to have a new friend.

Woofs, Johann

Anonymous said...

Hi Liudmila,
Thanks for keeping the links going, even though you don't care for this kind of thing. Hope you have a great day.
Chris

Liudmila said...

I'm very happy to meet you, my dear new friends. Hope you feel good here and pass to visit me and to comment maybe sometimes.

Liudmila said...

Dear Chris, I don't like this sort of posts, yes, but I like to help my friends-bloggers in any way -first of all adding the links in my posts. So, don't worry, if you add my link, I'll add your.

Trinity said...

Hi Luidmila, I come here from technorati link, thank you for the link. You are so sweet, giving a beautiful golden rose to your friends..and help to link back to other bloggers...

Liudmila said...

I'm very glad to meet new friends!

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog