Friday 14 December 2007

Kotik seems to be a winner

I told you yesterday, that Kotik has mani existentional problems today too. He has to fight with his father for father's territory. Kotik has his own territory, but we live on the territory of his father. And Kotik can't leave so warm place.

In the last period we saw, that his father bites him and Kotik assumed the position of submission when he saw the father. My husband was very angry with him, because Kotik is greater as his father, he eats good and feels good too. So great and the little father bites him!

Maybe the things were not so serious bfor, but now there is the period of love after one-two months and the father, I think, wanted to drive out the son.

There were different fights in last weeks. Kotik turned to me all covered with dirt ecc. Yesterday there was maybe the final fight. After it the poor Kotik could not even jump on the seat. But today I saw him to mark the territory of his father.... Maybe he is the winner? How have I to ask him?

I made some photos and hope you like them too.






All the life of Kotik from the very beginning 12 years ago:
Imir and Stassi, rottweiler-family in photos
The short story of Kotik
Where can you find Kotik on Christmas?
For a walk with Murka
Where our kittens sleep
Nobody wants to play with Matilda
Basja and the Moon
Weather forecast for the next days
Last time together
Cat's life

2 comments:

footiam said...

I think human beings have Kotik's trait too. A mother in law and a daughter in law may show this trait, I think.

Liudmila said...

;)))
You are right, Footiam, if we watch the behaviour of animals with attention, we understand, we are the same animals as they are.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog