Saturday 8 December 2007

Giant spitting cobra found

In the last period I write many times that there are many species of animals not found till today. I wrote about it this morning too.

And now I can offer you the very new proof of it.
May be I'm the first blogger writing about this species. :)))
The notice is dated december 7, yesterday, in all sites I found writing about it.

In Kenya was found (photo NatGeo)

Naja ashei - Ashe's spitting cobra


"the Largest in Spitting Cobra (2 m long) found any where in the World."( blog of Royjan from Wild Life Direct )


Interesting for me was that the cobras can spit their venom till 2 m and they find always eyes of the agressor to do it. There were even special researches to understand this WHY

Related post:
Nine foot spitting cobra found in Kenya

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liudmila,
You've been invited to board the linky love train; see my blog at http://dietskinallergiesindogs.blogspot.com for the details.

thanks
Chris

Liudmila said...

Well, thank you for the link. I'll think about a similar post.

Anonymous said...

Hi again,
Please stop by our blog http://wildcatsthree.blogspot.com to pick up the "Best Friends award" from me and my animals. Thanks
Chris

Jenny said...

Ack! Put. the. snake. down!! Snakes completely freak me out! lol!

Jenny-up the hill
Up the Hill Gang

Liudmila said...

:)))
We will try to accept this realm of existance. Mmmm? If no, maybe we will rebirn as snakes? My dog killed all the resident cats and now we think he was rebirn as Kotik as punishing for that crimes. :))) Photo of Imir on the right of this page and Kotik is here http://interestsgroup.blogspot.com/2006/11/short-story-of-kotik.html

Anonymous said...

liudmila, that is one big, mean snake... i think i would faint when i encounter one like that ... hehehe.

Liudmila said...

I read too many things about snakes in the last time. I think they are not mean. But we would lay faint in two if I would be near you meeting it (Dio mi salvi!-God bevare me from the meeting like this)

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog